Subject: Re: Morph Plus to LW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 19:37:35 PDT

>
>
>>  I wrote a C program that would renumber any number of files, add or
>>remove the period and change prefixed numbering to suffixed and vice
>>versa.  I haven't made this program public yet, but if I get any kind of
>>response I'll upload it to aminet.
>
>     This is also simple to do via many of ADPro's saver modules and FRED.
>Useful if converting the file's format or manipulating them in some way,
>otherwise, it is time consuming.

	Well, since FRED would actually >>load<< the image, it is a very
time-consuming process.  An AREXX batch, of which I believe DirOPUS is 
capable, that only changed the filenames themselves, would of course be
much quicker.

	Unless there is a FRED script that does just that.

> but it doesn't work." -- Gallagher            Join the Animation Sig!
>                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

					I did , but it was really boring.

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\                       |         (206) 283-3540           *
***********************************************************************